Blended training contracts are complex, expensive and restrictive. It’s time for a new approach.
Training as a Service (TaaS) is designed to give you instructor-led training in a way that fits with the way you work. A single fee per user (payable monthly, quarterly or annually) gives you access to content in both workshop and eLearning formats, plus the resources to deliver it. Every TaaS package includes a range of benefits:
- A package of trainer/consultant days to suit your needs, from self-service to a full global Academy
- The ability to reuse and modify content for use with active subscribers
- Up to 10% extra users in a given year so you don’t have to request extra budget
- Use of your own digital platform, or one selected from three leading options to meet your needs
- Change support such as communication & manager-led scene-setter templates
- Competency framework and measurement suite
- Customer success team support
Simple, scalable, predictable, flexible and affordable.
Three packages are available:
- Self-service training, reinforcement & application, using digital learning and/or your own trainers.
- Covers core sales, opportunity management, negotiation and coaching.
- Includes delivery days for train-the-trainer or deal coaching.
- Address major areas of sales performance with extended access to skill modules.
- Includes delivery by our expert trainers, with digital reinforcement and additional days for deal coaching and consulting with a dedicated Principal Consultant.
- Includes contextualisation to your business and support for – and training in – our powerful 3D Advantage Change Process.
- Create or enhance an ongoing Sales Excellence programme or Academy, with access to the full 3D Advantage Curriculum.
- Includes ample training, reinforcement, coaching, deal clinics and consulting to support your change programme.
- Includes extensive contextualisation to your business, and support for – and training in – our powerful 3D Advantage Change Process, plus a range of additional benefits.