Creating Client Value (CCV) equips salespeople to add value and insight to the customer’s buying process.
It’s hard to differentiate on product alone, so great salespeople create value by identifying needs more clearly, designing solutions more creatively, and facilitating the customer’s buying process more skillfully than the competition.
Imparta’s core Creating Client Value sales methodology has been helping salespeople to drive revenue growth for over two decades. By exploring clients’ needs broadly and deeply, the salesperson can work with the client to create joined-up solutions that reach across the organisation to deliver maximum value to the business.
Who will benefit from this programme?
This programme is especially effective for experienced salespeople who need to work with a more complex portfolio of products or services, or for teams who need to differentiate their sales approach from the competition. There are CCV variants for account managers, field and inside salespeople, channel managers, territory managers, and product and technical specialists, among others.
Key CCV tools can be integrated into your CRM to bring CCV skills and learning into your sales organisation’s everyday activities. It comprises 11 modules that can be combined with other modules from our sales curriculum. Each of the modules is represented by one of the following cards, please click through the cards for more detail.
What will this programme help you solve?
- Weak sales pipeline CCV includes advanced techniques for referral and lead generation, combined with highly effective account entry strategies.
- Slow sales cycle CCV’s sophisticated approach to navigating complex buyer roles finds the pressure points in the organisation to build momentum behind the decision.
- Low share of wallet/average account size Participants develop solution selling skills that identify the breadth of issues that your capabilities can map against.
- Low win rates CCV uncovers the criteria that customers use to assess competing solutions, and develops powerful strategies to win the competitive game.
- Discounting to win business CCV refocuses clients on value (avoiding ‘value myopia’) and offers more levers to win pitches than price alone. CCV also shows how to work effectively with Procurement.
- Small average deal size CCV skills and tools uncover customer objectives and barriers to progress, mapping your capabilities onto those needs to increase the size of the opportunity for you.
CCV is typically delivered as a 2-day workshop. Learning is enhanced by sophisticated simulations, application tools, The Virtual Sales Academy® and our cloud-based social and mobile learning platform, i-Coach.
I used risk alleviation strategies the day after the programme. Not only did we secure the contract, the client actually said, ‘Thank you, that part of the meeting really added value for me.’ Sales Executive, IT Services