Unlock Account Potential to Survive Stagflation
As if we didn’t have enough to deal with thanks to the pandemic, inflation, supply chain disruption and the Great Resignation, we are now faced with the prospect of Stagflation: inflation combined with a recession. The tools available to reduce inflation will make the recession worse, and vice versa, so the pain could be severe.
One of the best ways to survive and thrive the next couple of years will be to unlock the full potential of your existing accounts, and to defend the revenue they currently deliver. Imparta’s new 3D Account Management programme, the latest release in its state-of-the-art 3D Advantage® Curriculum, provides the tools your teams need to achieve these goals.
In this webinar, we explore:
- Why having a strategy is important for all your accounts, and the elements of a powerful account strategy.
- Which business to compete for within the account, and which to leave alone, as the economic headwinds worsen.
- How to build genuine sources of advantage within an account that will help you retain revenue through a recession.
- Influencing delivery against the account plan, even when you don’t have direct authority.
- The critical skills your teams need to secure contract renewals.