The Aim of the Sales Academy
Fuji Xerox develops, produces and sells xerographic and document-related products and services in the Asia-Pacific region.
They compete in a rapidly maturing and commoditising marketplace, with intense, price-focused competition and the increasing presence of third-party purchasing specialists.
The business needed a methodology to push back against these forces, selling in a consultative way to retain the industry high ground in share and profitability, and to differentiate on customer experience. Given multiple sales channels, they also needed a consistent language and way of interacting with customers.
A Sales Academy was seen as the best way to embed skills long-term. Fuji Xerox rolled out an integrated change programme across the direct sales team, with the Creating Client Value methodology at its core. Key steps included:
- Manager and self-assessments and gap analysis
- Creating Client Value Sales programmes tailored to Fuji Xerox’s market realities
- Manager Coaching and specific coaching on accounts and opportunities
- The Academy was designed to integrate with the existing sales process, clarifying which behaviours add the most value at each point in the buying process
- Following the initial success, the Academy expanded to cover all other Fuji Xerox sales channels, developing specialised change programmes for both Agents and Dealers
I am very glad that Fuji Xerox invested in this excellent, well-delivered sales training.Corporate Sales Manager
Salespeople reporting improved pipeline/opportunities
ROI ($50 on each training $ spent)
Estimated ROI per salesperson in Academy