Balfour Beatty Increased Bid to Win Ratio by 10%
Workplace Sales Academy
The Aim of the Workplace Sales Academy
Balfour Beatty Workplace (BBW) provides facilities management services to a wide range of clients across all industries, with revenues of approximately £650m. The aim of the Sales Academy was to create a step change in performance, focusing on pipeline quality, bid to win ratios, and personal sales skills. The BBW vision was to create the best business development team in their market, clearly differentiating it from the competition.
- Workplace Sales Academy launch at the annual sales conference
- Competency-based skills assessments and gap analysis
- Creating Client Value and Sales Coaching workshops
- Coach the Coach support to embed a coaching culture throughout the sales organisation
- Delivery of CCV Lite to non-sales support staff and aligned departments
- Mapped Buying Cycle stages to BBW sales process
- Ongoing reinforcement through Deal Coaching workshops
- Continued skills development through sales workshop
Just two days after the course we had a situation which mirrored that from the sales simulation. We remembered the strategy in the sim and it opened up a £2m opportunity – phenomenal! Pain/Gain questioning sealed it!Business Development Director
Increase in bid to win ratio achieved within three months of initial training.
Increase in enquiries progressing to the proposals stage.
Immediate feedback from the workshops was exceptional.