Train & Gain Commitment
Research shows that adults learn best from a combination of experience, reflection and experimentation ideally with a good measure of coaching to help the process along.
Train & gain commitment – Imparta’s learning uses highly interactive experiences that combine simulations, exercises, role-plays, and application to real life.
Training is available in face-to-face, manager-led, or eLearning formats. Our digital solutions can be run on your own LMS, Imparta’s Virtual Sales Academy® platform, or one of our partner platforms, selected to meet your exact needs.
All Imparta’s classroom training and eLearning follow David Kolb’s experiential learning cycle, which describes how adults learn skills.
- Design inspired by Kolb’s Learning Cycle, which suggests adults learn best from a combination of experience, reflection, theory and experimentation
- Examples, exercises, role plays and case studies all built around real clients for ease of transference
- Optional table coaches add content and drive application and learning across multiple organisational levels
- Classroom based experiential workshops
- Digital experiential learning
- Virtual classroom for distributed teams
- Gamification to engage and focus learning
- Leader engagement to support embedding, coaching, and adoption
Our eLearning modules leverage advanced simulation technology to build real skills.
They can be used for reinforcement as well as stand-alone learning.
- Robust training methodology that drives a rigourous learning experience
- Delivery options that include face to face (F2F), Digital & Virtual
- Highly skilled, multilingual and global faculty
- The expertise to help you choose the best platform for your needs