Train & Gain Commitment
Research shows that adults learn best from a combination of experience, reflection and experimentation ideally with a good measure of coaching to help the process along.
Train & gain commitment – Imparta’s learning uses highly interactive experiences that combine simulations, exercises, role-plays, and application to real life.
Training is available in face-to-face, manager-led, or eLearning formats. Our digital solutions can be run on your own LMS, Imparta’s Virtual Sales Academy® platform, or one of our partner platforms, selected to meet your exact needs.
All Imparta’s classroom training and eLearning follow David Kolb’s experiential learning cycle, which describes how adults learn skills.
- Design inspired by Kolb’s Learning Cycle, which suggests adults learn best from a combination of experience, reflection, theory and experimentation.
- Examples, exercises, role plays and case studies all built around real clients for ease of transference.
- Optional table coaches add content and drive application and learning across multiple organisational levels.
- Classroom based experiential workshops.
- Digital experiential learning.
- Virtual classroom for distributed teams.
- Gamification to engage and focus learning.
- Leader engagement to support embedding, coaching, and adoption.
Our eLearning modules leverage advanced simulation technology to build real skills.
They can be used for reinforcement as well as stand-alone learning.
- Robust training methodology that drives a rigourous learning experience.
- Delivery options that include face-to-face (F2F), Digital & Virtual.
- Highly skilled, multilingual and global faculty.
- The expertise to help you choose the best platform for your needs.