Imparta named as a Top Virtual Sales Training Company in 2021 by Selling Power Magazine
Imparta is pleased to announce that it has been included on Selling Power’s Top 20 Virtual Sales Training Companies in 2021.
Richard Barkey, founder and CEO of Imparta, said “Imparta is thrilled to be included in Selling Power Magazine’s Top Virtual Sales Training Companies 2021 for another year, an award that sits alongside our earlier inclusion on Selling Power’s Top Sales Training Companies 2021 list.
In the early stages of COVID-19, we understood that migrating to a wholly virtual learning environment would introduce a new set of challenges for our clients and, indeed, for ourselves.
Working with our global network of expert trainers, in the last 12 months alone Imparta has successfully delivered 110,000+ hours of live, virtual instructor led training, with many more hours of asynchronous, remote learning.
Being included on this prestigious list for another year demonstrates the ongoing success that the Imparta team, as well as the teams of our amazing clients, have had in overcoming these challenges and thriving in a much-changed learning environment.
We look forward to continuing our work in 2022 to deliver our clients world-class sales and service training and incredible business results in unpredictable times.”
According to Selling Power publisher and CEO Gerhard Gschwandtner, “Sales training has shifted drastically since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Each of the sales training companies included on our Top Virtual Sales Training Companies was able to successfully pivot their business model to deliver best-in-class, engaging sales training virtually. Their efforts and expertise helped their clients reach and exceed sales goals during a difficult economy.”
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year’s list were:
- Strategies to keep participants engaged
- The scope and breadth of virtual sales training offerings
- Methodologies for supporting participant retention
- Innovation in offerings and/or delivery as a response to customer needs or changes in the marketplace
- Strength of client satisfaction and general client feedback
- To evaluate client satisfaction, the Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from more than 250 clients of the applicants. Here is a brief selection of comments from their clients:
- “Usable, to-the-point training delivered effectively and supported well. What more could you want?”
- “Close, professional, and absolutely satisfying collaboration — they know what they are doing and perform at the highest level.”
- “The overall experience and professionalism demonstrated, accompanied with great training, was well received and worthwhile.”
- “In just three months since our conclusion, we’ve seen our pipeline grow by 14% in dollars, and, more importantly, by 34% in number of opportunities.”
- “Very responsive and always deliver above and beyond expectations.”
- Selling Power magazine editors say CROs, sales VPs, and sales enablement leaders can leverage this list to find the right sales training partner to deliver best-in-class virtual sales training.
To see Selling Power’s complete Top Virtual Sales Training Companies in 2021 list, click here.