The quality of our people is one of the key reasons for Imparta’s success. We aim to create the best team in the market, and one that is dedicated to our vision of raising the bar for the whole training industry.
Imparta is a fast-growing company that employs staff with a diverse mix of knowledge and skills. Our various teams work closely together to make sure our clients experience the highest quality of solutions and service.
No matter what their job, Imparta people have the qualities as an individual that reflect our ethos: Smart thinking and capable, with a personal touch.
As an employer, we take the training and development of our people seriously, and it is those people that have shaped Imparta.
If you are interested in joining our exciting team, please send applications to:
Alternatively if you are interested in becoming an Imparta trainer please fill out this form.
– No Agencies – Imparta Limited is an equal opportunities employer
Current career opportunities
Client Support Coordinator
You will be working as part of Imparta’s Client Service team, providing support for courses, delegates, feedback capture and reporting to delegates attending Imparta’s training programmes.
Managing these activities is a key responsibility as it ensures Imparta’s delegates are well informed and prepared for the training they are taking part in, and Imparta are able to provide insight into the success of the training.
You will need to bring a ‘can-do’ approach to the team, and a proactive and motivated outlook is vital. Responsibilities include administering Imparta’s in-house configuration tool – i-Coach Admin – to:
- Provide first line support to handle queries, offer guidance, and provide participant support reports.
- Analyse patterns in client and delegate queries, offering recommendations on how we can improve.
- Document processes and work with colleagues to determine how we can serve clients better and more efficiently.
- Set up pre and post course content for communication to delegates.
- Set up of course content on our online training platform.
- Set up course and participant details (venue, timings, delegate information).
- Organise communications to delegates; including pre-work, post-work and course reference content.
- Support delegate enrolment in our training platform and maintain content held online for delegates’ reference.
- Support Imparta trainers with delegate participation information for workshops they run.
- Set up course knowledge tests, for delegates’ assessment online and capture results.
- Liaise with clients to finalise participant lists, enrol delegates, and issue joining instructions.
- Carry out final checks of course content before release to the client.
Responsibilities also involve the creation, management and processing of reports for:
- Produce reports on course evaluations and course knowledge tests.
- Update Imparta’s Key Progress Indicators (KPIs) on the system from course evaluation data.
- Assist with the production of summary reports for clients using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Graduate calibre/at least one year in an administrative role.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Proactive, organised and target orientated.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, fun, good sense of humour.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Excellent attention to process and creation of processes.
- Experience with managing large volume of projects and scheduling project tasks into daily/weekly actions.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Good time management.
- High attention to detail and accuracy for data entry, maintenance and manipulation.
- An ability to communicate professionally with all levels of client positions.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office applications (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) – especially Excel at an Intermediate level.
Terms: Full Time
IT Systems Administrator
We are seeking a Systems Administrator to take on a predominantly 2nd/3rd Line Technical Support role in the IT Operations team.
You will be part of a three-strong team, to support 80 users in our London office and a further 5 worldwide.
There will be a small amount of 1st Line work day to day and when the 1st Line engineer is on leave, as well as covering 3rd line / project work when the Head of IT is on leave, so flexibility is required.
Essential IT Skills
Candidates must have 4-5 years of recent and continuous post-education commercial experience supporting in-house users in a Microsoft Windows environment, including:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016 environment including Active Directory and Group Policy Management.
- Strong networking knowledge including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Exchange Server 2013 / 2016
- Windows 10
- Office 2013 / 2016
- Hyper-V 2016
- Backup and restore software experience, preferably Veeam
- MCSA, MCSE 2008 or newer qualification
Desirable IT Skills
- Experience administering corporate firewalls, preferably Sonicwall
- Experience installing and configuring servers and storage, preferably Dell
- Experience working with Azure, AWS or other cloud hosting
- Experience administering CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Basic network switching and routing
- Experience administering SQL Server 2008 R2 or newer
- Experience administering Lync 2013
- Must live within a one hour commute of Parson’s Green tube station or agree to move there within one month of employment
- Must have fluent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Must be residing in the UK and legally allowed to work in the UK for at least the next two years
- Must be available in less than or equal to one month if a job offer is made
- As with any IT role, out of hours work will sometimes be required so flexibility over working hours is essential. You will be given time off in lieu.
- AXA PPP Health and Travel cover
- Profit pool share
- Company pension scheme
- Social outings
- 20 days leave annually, increasing to 25 over 5 years (and usually additional days of leave during Christmas and New Year)
Terms: Full Time
Senior Design Consultant (Sales)
The Senior Design Consultant role is central to Imparta’s service delivery. It involves getting under the skin of the client’s business issues, working with the Imparta Client Director to shape our solution, implementing specific consulting interventions in line with our Capability Building System, and developing customised learning content (drawing on our extensive library) to create sustainable impact. This can cover a broad range of sales and related training programmes, from sales and account management (B2B and B2B2B) to negotiations, commercial acumen and sales management. Whilst the role will be varied, key elements will include:
- Displaying inspiring thought leadership:
- With clients, helping to shape engagements and interventions that create measureable business improvements;
- Internally in the area of sales and associated methodologies and training;
- Using industry and functional knowledge to engage with CxO level clients around their business issues;
- Supporting sales people from early in the sales process through to design and implementation of training initiatives;
- Taking ownership of specified content areas (depending on subject matter expertise) and continuously improving the relevant core programmes;
- Working closely with clients and Imparta’s sales, client impact consultancy and eLearning teams, using our Capability Building® System to implement holistic change programmes;
- Conducting needs analyses, interviewing subject matter experts and designing training and coaching interventions to achieve the business and learning objectives with a core of consultative selling, ranging from simple to complex sales roles;
- Working with the Imparta design process and client sign-off points to ensure high quality levels are achieved;
- Developing specific outputs (with support from the production team) including slide decks, workbooks, role-plays, faculty guides and supporting materials such as capability assessments, knowledge quizzes and application tools;
- Working with the project team to plan and manage instructional design projects;
- Promoting collaboration, partnerships and relationships among the participants in a design project;
- Employing creativity, business acumen and skill to ensure that our content and learning interventions are the best in the world, while maintaining and developing our “house style”;
- Creating interactive, engaging and thought provoking interventions whether in a virtual session or a classroom;
- Attending (and possibly delivering) pilots to ensure that the learning design is effective in the field;
- A strong commercial background in sales (B2B and channel sales);
- Strong business acumen, including a good understanding of business finance – a formal business qualification will be an advantage;
- Track record of engaging personally with Heads of Sales in a consulting or design/delivery role;
- At least 3 – 4 years relevant instructional design experience but with an insight and passion for what works in the classroom that transcends that background;
- High attention to detail; demanding and meticulous application of quality standards at both a micro level (is what’s on the page correct) and a macro level (is it achieving what it needs to achieve?);
- Outstanding written English;
- Experience of critiquing the output of others to ensure it is fit for purpose;
- Experience of designing a broad range of sales learning interventions;
- Additional experience in / knowledge of negotiations, commercial acumen and leadership would be an advantage;
- Experienced in dealing with blue chip organisations across a range of industries;
- Exposure to different sales methodologies;
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of consultative selling methodology and the ability to rapidly embrace Imparta approach i.e. the core Imparta workshop Creating Client Value (CCV);
- Knowledge and experience of designing across a range of environments including classroom, virtual, eLearning and mLearning;
- Deep knowledge of and interest in how adults learn;
- Desire to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date in the field of instructional design;
- Experience of delivery and coaching is preferred;
- Ability to plan and schedule workloads;
- Clear and concise communicator in visual, oral and written forms;
- Resourceful, trustworthy and capable;
- Imaginative, creative, energising;
- Team player, accountable, self motivating;
- Expert, commercially astute, seeing the whole picture;
- Proven track record of working to tight deadlines, accurately and sensitively
- Live within a 60 minute commute of Parsons Green or willing to relocate (UK based applicants only please);
- The legal right to remain and work in the United Kingdom for the next 3 years minimum.
Terms: Full time, office based
Imparta is a fast growing company that employs staff with a diverse mix of knowledge and skills. If we do not currently hold an open vacancy that suits what you are looking for, please feel free to fill the from below and attach your CV for consideration on future positions.