in the New Normal
Whether you have 10 or 10,000 salespeople, a robust sales and channel strategy involves deciding:
- Where to Compete (which product and service categories, customer segments and channel types you want to focus on) and
- How to Compete (which sources of competitive advantage will allow your sales team and channel managers to create and capture more value than your competitors).
- When to Compete (the timing of any strategic moves, and how you will use options to respond to uncertainty).
Download our Sales & Channel Strategy Canvas.
In this webinar, Richard Barkey, Imparta’s Founder and CEO, explores:
- The essential components of a sales and channel strategy.
- How to codify and test your existing sales strategy.
- The journeys your customers are on, at this stage of the pandemic.
- How to adapt your sales and channel strategy in the light of those journeys, and the corresponding changes in customer preferences, behaviour, and needs – as well as the changes within your own team.