B2B Marketing Podcast: A seven Step Guide to Launching New Propositions through your Sales Force
Within a business, the relationship between the marketing and sales teams can have a significant impact. A dysfunctional relationship can result in fewer sales, longer sales cycles, lower margins, dissatisfied customers and a fractious relationship between two key departments. This podcast goes on to explain seven practical ideas on how to ensure a positive relationship is created.
- Build a cross-functional team
- Marketing must be ‘present’
- Marketers: remember the Buying Cycle – it takes time to sell new ideas
- Don’t skip the beta tests and case studies
- Develop proposition training and communications that SUPPORT the sales process
- Deliver the training in a way that enhances sales skills and accelerates sales
- Keep the communications alive
For the full white paper click here.