Sales Academies are a best practice, integrated approach to raising the performance of sales organizations through training. By investing in an Academy, you are demonstrating a long-term commitment to the development of your sales teams. While all Sales Academies differ, they typically incorporate:
- Sales training programs tailored to the specifics of your sales roles, customers, and marketplace
- Assessments and benchmarks to monitor performance improvement and identify training needs
- Manager and leader coaching
- Deal coaching, focusing on must-win deals
- Multiple reinforcement activities to make sure the training ‘sticks’
- Learning technology for just-in-time learning, skills practice, and embedding of learning
- Induction, product and solution training
- Comprehensive approaches to impact measurement
A Sales Academy is one of the best ways to make sure that sales best practice becomes part of ‘the way we do things around here’. Every Academy is different, but our modular Capability Building® System has all the tools, technology and processes you need to deliver high-impact, sustainable performance improvement.
We now also offer a digital alternative, the Virtual Sales Academy™, which combines the effectiveness of our real-world Academies with the efficiency of e-learning.
Academy case studies
We have been instrumental in the creation of many world-class Sales Academies, including: