Today Imparta announced that it has been included on the 2016 list of the Top 20 Sales Training Companies that excel in helping sales leaders improve the performance of their teams. The list appears in the June issue of Selling Power magazine, which will be available to subscribers the first week of June.
According to Selling Power founder Gerhard Gschwandtner, sales training is a vital component of a high-performance sales organization.
“Sales training is a competitive differentiator for top-performing sales teams,” says Gschwandtner. “Sales leaders should use this list of the Top 20 Sales Training Companies to see which companies are offering the best and most advanced offerings available on the market today.”
Each sales training company featured on this year’s list offers sales organizations the following benefits:
- Provides a consultative experience
- Quantifies results with metrics
- Offers customization and post-training support
- Has a documented track record of ROI and customer satisfaction
Here are the four main criteria Selling Power considered when selecting the top sales training companies:
- Depth and breadth of training offered
- Innovative offerings (specific training courses, methodology, or delivery methods)
- Contributions to the sales training market
- Strength of client satisfaction
Selling Power editors say the firms included on the 2016 Top 20 Sales Training Companies list are uniquely positioned to help sales leaders create organizations that will succeed and remain competitive in today’s selling environment.
For more information, visit sellingpower.com or call Selling Power headquarters at +1(540) 752-7000.