Our white papers and tools examine the latest trends and developments in sales and service effectiveness, and provide a mixture of advice and best practice recommendations to readers.
The white papers and tools currently available for download are:
- Sales Excellence: Is Your Sales Team Costing You Shareholder Value?
- Research Paper: Evolution of Sales E-Learning
- Sales Excellence: Customer-centric Selling in the Emerging World of Chemicals
- Are You Speaking Clearly? Digital Conversations in the 21st Century
- Sales Excellence: Customer-centric Selling in Professional Services
- Reducing the Breakeven Time for New Salespeople
- 70:20:10 L&D Transformation in Action
- Tomorrow's World - the Future of Retail Banking
- Behavioural Economics – Influencing the Interaction
- B2B Marketing - A Seven Step Guide to Launching New Propositions through Your Salesforce
- Research Paper: Trust Flutters - Creating the Platform for Great Customer Conversations
- Training Without Travel - Contingency Planning for Flu and Recession
- The Sales Behaviours That Keep Companies Winning
- Time and Territory Management
- Selecting a Partner to Help You Improve Sales Effectiveness
- Sales Training Goes Experiential
- Developing a Sales Academy to Drive Sales Performance
- Why Sales Training Doesn't Work
- Strategic Account Management
- Sales Effectiveness Audit
- Vendor Selection Tool
We believe that there are several elements that make Imparta stand out from the crowd. Of course, different people care about different things, with this tool you can select the factors you care about. This will provide you with a tailored spreadsheet that you can use to choose between different training suppliers.
- Impact Estimators
If you’re wondering whether a properly-delivered sales training programme would make financial sense for your business, our Impact Estimator tools may be of assistance. With some background info from you the spreadsheet looks at likely costs, so that you can estimate ROI as well as the potential impact of a programme.
- Sales Induction Cost Calculator
The costs of employing new salespeople and the time required for them to reach full productivity is of concern for any successful company. An effective induction and sales training programme will reduce this cost and the time to breakeven for every new salesperson.
This tool allows you to calculate your own new sales hire costs and time to full productivity. Afterwards, you’ll have a customised idea of the costs incurred by salesforce turnover and onboarding new hires.