How to Get Better Results with a Digital Sales Onboarding Strategy
According to the Sales Management Association, a consistent and well-structured sales onboarding programme cuts an average of 3.4 months from time-to-productivity for new salespeople. That’s why lengthy sales onboarding processes are being replaced by agile, technology-enabled solutions that get new sales reps selling faster and more successfully.
Richard Barkey, CEO and Founder of Imparta, shares his 20 years of experience working with sales teams to implement onboarding strategies that dramatically increase speed to results for new salespeople and have saved millions in training costs.
You will learn how to:
- Accelerate the sales performance of your new sales hires
- Blend digital training with product training and application workshops
- Involve and engage sales managers in the development of their new team members
- Appeal to the changing learning preferences of your new sales hires
- Reduce the costs of delivering sales onboarding programmes
- The winning onboarding strategies that Cisco and other industry-leading Imparta clients use
Join in the conversation to find out how we’ve helped enterprises like Cisco, Intel, and Telefonica — and how we can help you, too.