Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) provides finance and insurance services to customers across the entire Volkswagen Group in the United Kingdom. Teams focus on looking after the needs of customers and providing a personalised customer experience that represents the VWFS brand aspirations.
Customer insight showed that while VWFS was delivering a high level of service, their customers still expected a more engaged, relationship-focused conversation. Research highlighted considerable inconsistencies in the quality of customer conversations, which had become transactional. The commercial objective was to improve customer retention – and it was proven that this could be best achieved through increased customer satisfaction.
Imparta were asked to provide a solution to help their teams deliver a brand experience that was engaging, personal and lowered customer effort in resolving an enquiry. This solution had to factor in a change in mindset and behaviour at all levels and with very limited time off the floor due to operational demands.
- Imparta led a full diagnostic evaluation process, generating a Customer Experience Framework from the results
- Design of a blended journey using the 70:20:10 Model in the delivery of learning programmes
- Co-development of a legacy of self-sufficient training experts
- Design of a full mix of learning mediums, including videos, bite-sized e-learning, quizzes and animations
- Creation of individual modules that were supportive of time and operational constraints, and tailored to the learning preferences of a largely young audience used to receiving information in short, multimedia formats
- Management led training – managers took ownership of developing their team through power sessions and application workshops as well as in-the-moment coaching, this also supported the embedding and follow-up of key messages and behaviours
I think the whole programme was great, it was well delivered with good follow-up. Very interactive and useful to get all levels of staff involved. Adviser
Increase in VW’s business ‘colleague experience rating’
Advisers agreed that programme had made a significant difference to their role
CSAT score increase across all brands (score above 90)